Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Only Prediction That Counts. Because It Comes With Boobs.

Foxxy Sports' Monica Leigh gives the real lowdown on the NL Central. She thinks the Cardinals blow, too. And she stakes the Reds' chances on Junior's health. Also, the Pirates have "loads of hung...young hungry players." BUT the biggest news is that she picks the Cubs to "maybe even win! The World Series for the first time in 98 years."

Oh my God, just watch it. It's amazing. You'll see.



You know, the worst part about this is that the level of research that was put into making those predictions and displaying them on posterboard that was placed just to the right and below the camera was not that much less than that put in by some actual sports networks.
Also, my favorite anchor: Gretta Van Substance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I trust her. Go Bucs.

David said...

Can't argue with any of that. Right on the money.

Anonymous said...

I trusted you, Monica!!!! The hung young hungry players on the Pirates have two hits through 7 innings against Braden "I'm going to flop like electrocuted fish as a starter" Looper!!!

You're boobs decieved me.