Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reds Interested in Josh Fogg: A Text Message Ejacudorkathon

~OPEN ON THE WINDSWEPT MOORS OF 19th CENTURY YORKSHIRE~


Gweedoh: Reds are interested in Josh Fogg. Fuck.

Wily Mo Adams: More like Josh SMOG

Gweedoh: Oh no you di'nt!!!!

Wily Mo Adams: Josh UNPLEASANT WEATHER DEVELOPMENT I AM HAHAHA

Gweedoh: You might say Krivsky is afogg of himself!!!!

Wily Mo Adams: It is my hope that he is merely...joshing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gweedoh: I'd much prefer it if it was Livan La Vida Hernandez!~~!:::@@--!

Wily Mo Adams: We shall sign Josh HanDEAD

Gweedoh: Oh no inappropriate!..... or Darryl KILLed!!!

Catherine Earnshaw: My love for him resembles the great rocks beneath...

Heathcliff: Catherine, my love!

Cathy E.: No one should terrorize their neighborhood!


~ALL BECOMES DEATH~

1 comment:

Chad Bahamas said...

If the Reds sign Fogg, at least Adam Dunn will have a pitcher to take with him to next years Home Run Derby.